Invalid Client: Client authentication failed.
When using Swagger with the pm_api_auth_code authorization, you may encounter an error after clicking the Authorize button. This error can be fixed by adjusting the authentication client's configuration. In this article, we will discuss the causes of this error and provide solutions to help you resolve the issue.
- You are using Swagger with pm_api_auth_code authorization.
- You get the error after clicking on the Authorize button shown below:
This error may occur if the domain used to test the Swagger is not the same as the one specified in the authentication client's configuration. By adjusting the configuration to use the correct domain, you can ensure that the Authorize button works as intended.
- Login in to ProcessMaker as an Administrator.
- Access the Admin → Auth Clients menu option.
- Find the authentication client related to Swagger.
- Review the value in the Redirect column and ensure that it is set to the same server domain you are using to test the Swagger.
- If the Redirect column is not set to the correct domain, use the Edit icon to change it to the correct domain.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.