In this article, we will explain how to create a PHP executor with the pgsql module installed and available for use when creating new scripts.
To implement this solution, following items are required:
- Administrative access to ProcessMaker.
- Docker command for the executor (provided in this article).
- Log on to ProcessMaker and click on the Admin option from the top menu.
- From the menu on the left, select Script Executor.
- Click on the +Script Executor button.
- In the Add New Script Executor window, enter a name for the executor and select the language as PHP.
- Enter the following code in the Docker file section.
RUN apt-get update -y \
&& apt-get install -y libpq-dev \
&& apt-get clean -y \
&& docker-php-ext-install pdo pdo_pgsql \
&& docker-php-ext-enable pdo_pgsql
- Click the Save and Build button to save your changes.
- A message displays confirming the completion of this procedure. Click the Close button to close this window.
- The PHP with SQLSRV executor is now available in the list of languages when creating a new script.