In certain circumstances, errors can occur when attempting to regenerate data from report tables. This issue typically arises when trying to edit these tables and the tables fail to regenerate completely due to the sheer volume of data they contain.
To implement this solution, following items are required:
- Administrative access to ProcessMaker.
- Commands for table regeneration (provided in this article).
Follow these steps to resolve the issue::
- Download the file repopulateTest.php.
- Copy the "repopulateTest.php" file to the following path: /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/bin/.
- Using Command Prompt, navigate to the following path:
- Execute the following commands:
|chmod -R 775 repopulateTest.php|
|chown -R apache:apache repopulateTest.php.|
(Set the Apache or NGINX user as the owner of the file)
|php -f repopulateTest.php <workspace name> <report uid> <Start Limit> <End Limit>|
|php -f repopulateTest.php workflow 4854842815bacd63cd28238036658952 0 5000|
- Alternatively, run the script by specifying the correct owner of the file (Nginx or Apache) and the path where it is located. For example:
|sudo -u nginx php -f /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/bin/repopulateTest.php workflow 4854842815bacd63cd28238036658952 0 5000|
- Once the script execution completes, the reporting table should contain all the data within the specified limits.